I love making homemade Granola with my son. It’s easy and kids can really help you out. I love getting Timo active in the kitchen. It’s a perfect way of being involved with food and healthy habits. This Pumpkin Almond Butter Granola, it only requires few ingredients, and small amount of your time. In just a few minutes you can have your Granola ready for breakfast or Snack!
Don’t be afraid of adding nuts or seeds to your recipe!
If you like another Granola Recipe, you can find it here !
- 2 cups rolled oats (Check for GF if needed)*
- 1 cup raw pecans
- ⅓ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup coconut nectar
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 325F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the rolled oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, and coconut flakes. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, whisk almond butter, coconut oil and coconut nectar, stirring until the almond butter is melted and fully combined with the nectar and oil.
- Remove from heat, and stir over your oat mixture. Make sure that everything is evenly coated with the help of a spatula.
- Spread the granola mixture over a baking sheet, leaving as many clusters as you want, and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, and bake for another 8 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Let cool completly over a cool rack, before transfering into an airtight container.