Don’t you love knowing how to make things? It’s empowering!
Vegan, easy, creamy, great texture, and luscious. And you only requires a can of coconut milk or coconut cream.
Perfect for topping vegan and non-dairy desserts.
1 can full fat coconut milk
1/4 – 3/4 cup powdered sugar *optional
1 teaspoon vanilla extract *optional
1 metallic bowl
Stand or Hand Mixer
1. Refrigerate can of coconut milk or cream, at least 8 hours or overnight.
2. Place metal bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before.
3. Open can carefully, and scoop the white solid coconut cream into your bowl, making sure the liquid stays in the can. You can save it for another use.
4. Mix the coconut with your mixer until fluffy and creamy for 30 seconds.
5. Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
6. Use it immediately or return whipped cream in the fridge. It will hardened when chilled.
7. You may store the whipped cream in an airtight container for up to 1 week.