DULCE DE LECHE DE DATILES
1/4 taza leche de coco
6 dátiles medjool
2 1/2 tazas harina libre de gluten o harina integral
1 cucharadita polvo de hornear
1 cucharadita de bicarbonato de sodio
1/2 taza de leche de coco
2/3 taza de azúcar de coco o mascabo
1/3 taza de aceite de coco, derretido
2 cucharaditas de esencia de vainilla
1/2 cucharadita de sal
115 gr chocolate amargo
- DATE DULCE DE LECHE\
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 6 medjool dates
- 2½ cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 ounces dark vegan chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add dates and milk to the food processor, and pulse until a caramel consistency is achieved! Yes, it's that easy!
- In large bowl, mix coconut oil, and coconut sugar until well mixed. Stir in coconut milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until dough forms. I used a cookie scoop, but you can use your hands, and easily form balls with cookie dough and place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake between 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are light brown and tops look set. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets and then remove onto a cooling rack.
- Melt the dark vegan chocolate on a double boiler and coat your cookies. Place inside the fridge to set.